So I've been on a roller coaster of eating SFL meal plan during the week and then reverting to my old ways on the weekend. The old ways that lead to weight gain, bloating and all over badness. These old ways include wine, pizza, chocolate, garlic fingers, cookies. You name it. I ate it last weekend.
So obviously it's time to switch things ups. I can't stay on this roller coaster long. Lose 5 lbs during the week on my super clean SFL meal plan, gain 5 lbs on the weekend eating garbage that I don't need or want. Not a good cycle. I need consistency. What to do? Hmm...... Didn't I lose almost 70 lbs on Weight Watchers? Didn't I rock the plan for a very very long time? Didn't I feel successful and confident? Didn't I lose weight while still eating the foods that I love? Didn't I, didn't I didn't I?
Yes, I did.
So here we go again ladies. We are back....with a vengeance.
This is how I'm going to make Weight Watchers rock my world while I lose these last 10 lbs!!
1. Measure everything. Even the extra grape that rolled onto the counter while measuring.
2. Journal EVERYTHING, even the extra grape that rolled onto the counter while measuring.
3. Count ever SINGLE point (ok I think the grape has been counted but what about that extra little lick of PB you took when you were spreading it on your toast?)
4. Plan my weekends. Plan every single flex point BEFORE Friday afternoon. Doesn't mean it's not going to change a little but if I plan it out before the weekend, I'll be less likely to stray.
5. Post Menus online. I won't only be accountable to myself but to all you ladies too! I'm a lot less likely to lie to you guys than I am to myself!
6. Exercise on the weekends. No more taking Friday-Sunday off. If I get up Saturday and get some activity in, not only will it give me more energy but I might think twice about that Mars bar Saturday night!
7. Stay away from the wine. It's not the end of the world. One or two glasses of wine is enough on occasion. No need to be downing a bottle.....or more. I have two occasions coming up that may involve wine:
a) Bachelorette Party and I'm the maid of honor. I'm not going to kid anyone, I'm going to have more than a glass or two of wine. BUT I will allocate my flex points to the wine in my weekend plan. (See #4) I'll just have to give up the chocolate that weekend!
b) Birthday dinner with the girls. Limit myself to one glass of wine with dinner. NO MORE!
8. Cut out the processed junk. This is going to be hard one. I do love my All Bran Bites. 100 calorie packs, granola bars. Mmmmmm. Who's got a yummy substitute?
9. No more muffins, even 1 point yummy WW ones. These things have a habit of sneaking into my tummy 2 or 3 at a time. 3 one point muffins do not equal 3 points Carolyn, you know this. Stop kidding yourself.
10. Eat the majority of my points during the day. If I've learned anything from SFL it should be to eat way more protein and to make lunch my biggest meal. Before on WW, I was saving 10-12 points just for supper and nighttime snack. Not good for the metabolism.
I start back to WW on Friday morning March 21st. I can so do this. I know I can. My goal is to see 149 lbs when I hit the beach in Dominican. I've got 6 weeks. I'll find out this Friday how many lbs I have to go to hit my goal. I've got a super cute bikini hanging in my closet for motivation!
Here we go.....!
One Step at a Time
2 hours ago